Monday, September 20, 2010

On Holiday

Day 9-14, September 14-19th:

Well, the reason for the lack of posts is that E was in Ireland.  It was lovely!  Since I wasn't cooking over there I took some photos of the food that I enjoyed for your viewing pleasure.  I learned that everything is "brilliant" or "lovely" and there are always at least 2 courses.  There are no appetizers; everyone has their own personal starter.  My jeans are noticing.

Lemon and Lime Tortlette

Scallop Starter

John Dory (fish) with Lobster Ravioli

Steak - possibly the most amazing one I've ever had

Check out those rasberries!


Deep Fried Brie with Cranberry/Apple Sauce -- AAAAMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGG!

Fish n' Chips :)

I ate like a king...now it's back to healthy food :)



K made these while I was on holiday--- how beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment